Hello Ringbearers! The dev team is hard at work on the 1.5 update but that didn’t prevent them from releasing patch update 1.4.1. It contains a lot of smaller bug fixes but also has some exciting stuff too.
Champion Warlords: A change to the Champion Warlords is coming next week and this update lays the foundation for it. It won’t be long before you will face off against Champions as the boss in Warlords instead of just Nemesis! Can’t wait to battle against Saruman for his Glyphs.
Persistent Warlords: Another change we’ve added support for is persistent progression in the Warlords. Soon, your progress won’t reset after each event allowing you to easily reach those later levels.
New Achievements/Daily Mission: We’ve added a new Daily mission for beating Hard levels, a new achievement for completing Region 4, and new milestone levels for existing achievements.
- Grog color changed from Blue to Brown.
- Winter themed daily log in calendar.
- Nemesis refresh progression blocker fixed.
- A few nasty crash fixes.
- VIP Mirian bonus reward issue fixed.
- XP tomes and Grog bundles added in the store.
- Leaderboard “jump to rank” issue fixed.
- Gorgoroth & Seregost Nemeses will have their status back.
- Nemesis Execution touch area fixed.
- Power Up Tournament instructions now localized in all languages supported.
Bitte melden Sie sich an, um einen Kommentar zu hinterlassen.