This message may indicate that WBPlay or WBID is not available in the country you are playing from. This may be due to information privacy laws in the country you are playing from.
Articles in this section
- Do I need to download compatibility packs on my Xbox 360?
- How do I restore a previous save?
- I am receiving a "New content required" or a "corrupt DLC" notification when I start the game.
- I am receiving the "WBPlay is not available in your country" message.
- What is Gold Mode? (Xbox Only)
- WB Games Privacy Policies
- WB Games Terms of Service