This message may indicate that WBPlay or WBID is not available in the country you are playing from. This may be due to information privacy laws in the country you are playing from.
Articles in this section
- How do I change the language of the game on PC?
- How do I redeem my Digital Game code?
- How do I reset my WBPlay/WBID password?
- How do I unlink WBPlay from my PSN/Xbox Live/Steam account?
- How do I use Ultra Textures on Shadow of Mordor for PC?
- How do I view my overall or region progress in Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor?
- I am receiving the "WBPlay is not available in your country" message.
- My game client is crashing on my PC.
- My PS4 or Xbox One game is crashing.
- Shadow of Mordor is not running well on my PC.