Forge Fellowships with your friends and battle through Mordor and Middle-earth together! Upon creating or joining a Fellowship, you can communicate with your friends through Fellowship chat, request items, and take part in Fellowship-based in-game events.
You can join a Fellowship starting at Player Level 5, however you must be Player Level 15 in order to create your own Fellowship. A Fellowship can have up to 30 members.
Note there is a fee of 100 Gemstones for creating a Fellowship. You may set your Fellowship’s name immediately upon creation, however if you wish to rename your Fellowship in the future then there is a fee of 10 Gemstones.
When creating a Fellowship, you can apply the following settings to personalize your group:
- Open: Anyone can join your Fellowship.
- Closed: Your Fellowship is not accepting new members.
- Private: Invite requests may be sent to prospective Fellowship members.
Minimum Player Level
- Set this anywhere between levels 5 and 70.
Minimum Player Strength
- You may set a minimum Power requirement of 1000 for incoming members. This value represents the total Power of your roster of Champions.
You can also set an attractive banner and set a message of the day!
Members of your Fellowship will hold a rank within the group. These ranks include:
- Fellowship leader; can manage all aspects of the group.
- Can message all members, send join invites, manage members, and manage fellowship settings.
- Can message all members, send join invites, and manage members.
- Can message all members and send join invites.
- Lowest rank, no roles.
As your Fellowship battles across Mordor and Middle-earth, please take heed of the following:
- During Fellowship-based events, members cannot leave or be kicked from the group. If multiple Fellowship-based events run back-to-back then member management can be done once the final event concludes.
- Customer Support is unable to assist with any inquiries or mediation requests in regards to Fellowship leadership. Fellowship management is done at the discretion of the High-King/Captain/Lieutenant of the group.