- Champion Power Up Tournaments: Earn points for improving the Power of a Champion, and earn bonus points for improving specific Champions, classes, or affiliations. The bonus points will change regularly per event so keep a sharp eye out! Prizes will be awarded for top player and top guilds. We expect to start the first Tournaments in just a few days.
- Region 4: Seregost, a fortress in Northern Mordor that once guarded the Mithram Gap. For many centuries, it has been occupied by the forces of Sauron waiting for his return. Someone should really do something about that! In addition to bringing a whole new hierarchy of Nemeses to conquer Seregost is the only place to get the new Legendary tier of Runes.
- Boromir (Legendary) can now be farmed in Seregost
- Ring level increased from 10 to 14
- Legendary (orange) ring inscriptions added
- Legendary (orange) Runes added
- Player level cap increased to 80
- Champion level cap increased to 80
- Skill level cap increased to 80
- Three new Nemesis Orc skin colors; blue, green, and orange (cosmetic only)
- You can now donate to your Fellowship a maximum of 30 times per day
- You can also donate up to 10 times to a single donation request
- Suppressed status effect on the enemy added, reducing the attack speed and movement speed of the enemy. Updated on Eltariel’s, Galadriel’s and Legolas’s active skills.
- Blinding status effect on the enemy added for Saruman’s active skill and Talion’s reflex skill.
- Poisoned status effect on the enemy added for Shelob’s passive skill.
Please sign in to leave a comment.