Update 1.5 Notes
Update 1.5 brings exciting new game modes and holiday themed events to Middle-earth: Shadow of War mobile! To celebrate make sure you log in during the event so you don’t miss out on all the fun! Team up with your Fellowship and take down the challenges in an all new Co-op Arena game mode! We’ve also made updates and improvements to some of your favorite features; Daily Quests and Fellowships so you’ll find them even more rewarding!
NEW HOLIDAY EVENT:
- The holidays have arrived in Mordor!
- Holiday theming in the Stronghold, Palantir, Champion/Warlord.
NEW RED GEMSTONE EVENT:
- Red gemstones are a limited-time-only way to acquire Champion glyphs and help power up Champions that will be buffed for Warlord events.
- Red gemstones can be used to purchase holiday boxes in the Palantir starting with:
- Hallas (12/18 – 12/20)
- Eltariel (12/21 – 12/23)
- Carnan (12/24 – 12/27).
NEW CO-OP ARENA GAME MODE:
NOTE: Co-op Arena mode will be a BETA release initially. Please excuse any bugs and lag that you may encounter during this first playable release!
- Cooperative play – bring in members from your Fellowship and raid the arena.
- There will be live synchronous co-op mode, where players battle waves of Orcs and ultimately one incredibly difficult boss.
- New arena building in the stronghold.
UPDATES TO YOUR FAVORITE GAME FEATURES!
- DAILY QUESTS
- Earn free gems by watching videos in the Gemstone Mines! Receive up to 100 gems daily!
- Playing levels for the first time in Hard Mode or in Warlord events will reward you more gems.
- Added ability for players to check their guild members contributions.
Please sign in to leave a comment.