The Middle-earth: Shadow of War (Early Access) period will end on July 25th with the scheduled maintenance and game update.
All Middle-earth: Shadow of War Early Access/Beta player accounts and inventory will be reset during the scheduled maintenance period. This one-time wipe will include your Mirian, Gemstones, Player Level, Champion Unlocks, and Progression, Orc Army, and everything in your inventory, and PvE Campaign progress.
After the reset, you’ll reenter Middle-earth: Shadow of War as if you were a new player. All introductory missions will need to be replayed and you get another chance to show Sauron that you’re even better prepared this second time around. We apologize for the inconvenience this one-time reset may cause, however after this reset all progress made will be permanent!
Thank you for playing Middle-earth: Shadow of War and being a part of the all-new mobile community!
Order of events:
- Middle-earth: Shadow of War will be put into maintenance mode on iOS and Android
- New data is pushed to the servers and player information is wiped
- New update becomes available for Android devices
- Android players who have downloaded the new update will have access to Middle-earth: Shadow of War (NOTE: iOS users will be unable to play until the iOS update becomes available)
- New update becomes available for iOS devices
- All players who have downloaded the new update (iOS and Android) will have access to play Middle-earth: Shadow of War.
Please sign in to leave a comment.